[Openstack] Openstack Ironic Installation in CentOS

Ian Y. Choi ian at naimnetworks.com
Thu Jun 26 06:53:23 UTC 2014

Hello Steve,

Nice see you in this openstack mailing list because I'm also Korean. : )

Although nowadays I mainly use Ubuntu instead of CentOS,
based on my experience, sometimes Korean mirror site ftp.daum.net is not
up-to-date.
(I have experienced much trouble because of this strange thing............)

But in your case, I simply searched using rpmfind.net, but it seems that
ironic supports only in Fedora Rawhide..
:
http://www.rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=openstack-ironic-&submit=Search+...&system=&arch=
<]>

And please refer to 'Developer Quick-Start' for ironic. You can install
ironic using git.
: http://docs.openstack.org/developer/ironic/dev/dev-quickstart.html

Hope to be helpful,

/Ian