[Openstack] Cells options and configuration

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Mon Jun 23 18:13:59 UTC 2014

We are using cells at CERN. Currently enabling our 6th cell.

There are some restrictions to bear in mind. See http://openstack-in-production.blogspot.fr/ and Belmiro's talk at the Hong Kong summit http://www.openstack.org/summit/openstack-summit-hong-kong-2013/session-videos/presentation/deep-dive-into-the-cern-cloud-infrastructure

We use Puppet to do the configuration.

Tim

On 23 Jun 2014, at 17:11, Remo Mattei <Remo at italy1.com<mailto:Remo at italy1.com>>