[Openstack] [openstack][keystone] Creating a "project admin" rule for keystone

Craig Jellick cjellick at godaddy.com
Fri Jun 13 17:57:24 UTC 2014

Has anyone setup a "project admin" rule for keystone?
Let me explain what I mean by that rule to be clear:
it should allow a user to add and remove other users to projects to which he belongs. Meaning, as a project admin for project foo, I should be able to add/remove users to project foo, but not to project bar, because I'm not a project admin for project bar.

If you've figured this out, can you share the relevant bits of your policy.json file?

/Craig J