[Openstack] Adding vif types to instance_info_caches after upgrade from Folsom

Mike Smith mismith at overstock.com
Wed Jun 11 15:55:44 UTC 2014

Greetings.  I'm going through an upgrade process from Folsom to Havana.  I was able to work through the db sync issues, but have hit the issue described in https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1152426 related to vif types needing to be present in the instance_info_caches table.

Is there a recommended way to back-populate the vif type into the instance_info_caches table for all my existing instances?  Do I need to do this manually, or is there some manager tool that can be used to set these?

Thanks,
Mike

Mike Smith
Overstock.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use and review of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message solely to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify sender immediately by telephone or return email. Thank you.