[Openstack] Trouble setting up GRE tunnel between compute and control host

Eric Berg eberg at rubensteintech.com
Mon Jun 9 23:10:39 UTC 2014

I'm running a 2-host RDO installation with one compute host and one that
performs the network and control functions.  I'm using neutron.   I'm
having problems with DHCP -- I'm not getting an address on the interface
on an instance.  I can see the DHCP traffic on the veth ports through
the integration bridge (int-br) to the bridge that should be sending the
traffic to eth1, but things break down there and I don't see the DHCP
packets on the br-ex bridge, though I do on the phy-br-ex, which is a
member of br-ex.

--
Eric Berg
Sr. Software Engineer