[Openstack] Horizon and radosgw with nginx

Sergey Motovilovets motovilovets.sergey at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 10:34:36 UTC 2014

I believe 100 Continue is disabled for radosgw in ceph.conf with:
rgw print continue = false

And as I said, I'm not experiencing any issues with radosgw behind tengine,
they appear only with *uploads* through Horizon (downloads of large files
are absolutely fine), so the overall data flow is as follows:

client -> [ nginx -> horizon (uwsgi) ] -> [ tengine -> radosgw (fastcgi)]

[ ] brackets limit one physical host