[Openstack] Unable to launch a vm

Diop Samba samba.diop at nagra.com
Thu Jan 23 11:53:55 UTC 2014

Hello,

You did not  mention that openvswitch is running.
You should have following services running :

On network and compute node :

Openvswitch which runs :
	ovsdb-server
	ovs-vswitchd

To verify that everything is you should have something like this:
# ovs-vsctl show
0e781dce-6f12-4a47-994a-55b77a8263cb
    Bridge br-int
        Port "tap04d164cc-64"
            tag: 32
            Interface "tap04d164cc-64"
                type: internal
    Bridge br-ex
        Port br-ex
            Interface br-ex
                type: internal
        Port phy-br-ex
            Interface phy-br-ex
        Port "eth1"
            Interface "eth1"
    ovs_version: "1.11.0"
 #

Make sure that libvirtd is running and check the logs.

Good luck.
Samba.