[Openstack] [horizon][urls rule]what and how

王飞 lawlietwf at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 22 04:23:37 UTC 2014

Hi,all:        My study at horizon src has been going on for some time.Now I could create a penal on it and present something.
        Anyway,a question has been boring me at the same time. What exactly the url rule is and how it works .         src eg:urlpatterns = patterns('horizon.dashboards.syspanel.test.views',    url(r'^$', IndexView.as_view(), name='index'),)
        Only a "r'^$'" could know where the page direct?
        Who knows the detail about it,please tell me. I greatly appreciate it!