[Openstack] Horizon in Havana with nova-network instead of Neutron

Sascha Vogt sascha.vogt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 12:01:34 UTC 2014

Hi Sushma,

Thanks, I think you solved it. Up to now OPENSTACK_NEUTRON_NETWORK was
completely commented out in local_settings.py. I commented it in with
enable_lb: False, and now Horizon shows :)

Thanks, now I have to fight a few other issues (currently Unauthorized
errors in cinderclient) but hey, at least a step forward...

Greetings & again thanks a lot!
-Sascha-

Am 20.01.2014 12:17, schrieb Sushma Korati:

> Hi Sascha,
>
> Could you please check "network_api_class" config variable in
> nova.conf, is it pointing to neutron? if yes please change it to nova
> network class and restart all the services.
>
> Check if "nova list" and "nova network-list" commands are working
> properly.
>
> And also check if dashboard is configured to use neutron:
> OPENSTACK_QUANTUM_NETWORK = { 'enable_lb': False }
>
> Regards, Sushma Korati ________________________________________ From:
> Sascha Vogt [sascha.vogt at gmail.com] Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014
> 2:11 PM To: Sushma Korati Cc: openstack at lists.openstack.org Subject:
> Re: [Openstack] Horizon in Havana with nova-network instead of
> Neutron
>
> Hi Sushma,
>
> I checked via grep -r -i "neutron" /etc/nova
>
> and nothing was found, so I don't think anywhere is a reference to
> Neutron.

[...]