[Openstack] About Openstack Installation

jeffty wantwatering at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 11:25:07 UTC 2014

Hi Mayur,

4G is ok. Maybe you can try devstack, which will automatically install
openstack in on node for you. Although it use nova network with
FlatDHCPManager by default.

Here is the link:

http://www.devstack.org

You only need to:

1. Install a minimal Ubuntu (e.g. 12.04 LTS with only SSH service).
2. Configure network to gain IP.
3. Install git. e.g. apt-get -y install git
4. Clone devstack. e.g. git clone
git://github.com/cloudbuilders/devstack.git
5. Modify devstack's configuration file to define ip, password etc.
6. Run devstack's installation script to install.

Above can also be found in devstack's website.