[Openstack] Seeking clarification of 'auth_uri' configuration key

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Tue Jan 14 19:32:25 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

...and to pile on, another aspect I don't think we got around to clarifying in the documentation - if auth_uri is set is setting of the various bits that define it still required, e.g. [1]:

auth_host = controller
auth_port = 35357
auth_protocol = http
auth_uri = http://controller:5000/v2.0

(Yes I noticed that auth_port contradicts auth_uri, but that's the way it currently is in the guide :/)

Thanks,

Steve

[1] http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/install-guide/install/apt/content/nova-controller.html