[Openstack] Very Simple step-by-step Openstack Havana/Neutron/Openvswitch Installation guide

CôngTT tcvn1985 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 16:04:13 UTC 2014

Hi all !

Thanks Marco, Long Le Quang is my friend. I following your tutorial and got
the error.  I typed "neutron agent-list", I got the error :*Connection to
neutron failed: Maximum attempts reach*
System: Ubuntun Server 12.04 on VMware Workstation 10.0

I reading https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1211915 but not fix.

You can help ... !

Thanks