[Openstack] Designate DNSaaS and Horizon

Mac Innes, Kiall kiall at hp.com
Tue Jan 7 18:25:57 UTC 2014

Hey Jason/Andriy,

That fork is very outdated :)

Before we had a chance to complete it and turn it into a real plugin,
another team at HP began working on a Horizon plug-in for our new
Horizon based console.

At the time, deadlines were tight, so we discussed open-sourcing the
plugin once their team had some spare cycles - I'll check in with them
again.

Thanks,
Kiall