[Openstack] [Neutron] where is the link to latest network admin guide

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Thu Jan 2 12:15:51 UTC 2014

On 01/02/2014 11:19 AM, sylecn wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The network admin guide was at
> http://docs.openstack.org/network-admin/admin/content/ch_adv_features.html,
> but the link has been down for a while, it just redirects to cloud admin
> guide, which is not the same thing. Google did not tell me the new link.

There is no new link since the Network admin guide does not exist
anymore, we have reworked the contents and written new guides for Havana.

Go to http://docs.openstack.org and see the current manuals that the
OpenStack documentation team produces.

If there's actual content missing, please tell us.

Andreas