[Openstack] linuxbridge and vxlan set up

Veera B veera.reddy at freescale.com
Fri Feb 28 04:44:13 UTC 2014

Hi ,
Did you add the following lines in neutron.conf

core_plugin = neutron.plugins.ml2.plugin.Ml2Plugin
service_plugins = neutron.services.l3_router.l3_router_plugin.L3RouterPlugin

Add above mentioned service plugins.

And check ypur network node is reachable from outside world (i.e br-ex).

Regards,
Veera.