[Openstack] Integrating new SAN

Marco Fornaro Marco.Fornaro at huawei.com
Mon Feb 17 16:15:36 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I'm integrating a new SAN in my openstack instances (all Havana on Ubuntu 12.04  based)

No problem in accessing via iscsi a partition of the SAN from whatever of the Openstack instances nodes

Now I would like to make all this new storage directly "available" from the  controller node, I mean: I would like to "see"the new mounted partitions as available space for each hypervisor (to be clear:  the "Storage (total)" for each node that I can see in the horizon web interface on menu admin->Hypervisors)
Any "easy" idea about this?

Thanks in advance for  any help!

Best regards

Marco