[Openstack] Keystone Token Issue

Thomas McLaughlin mclaughi at adobe.com
Sat Feb 15 01:19:57 UTC 2014

All,

Ran into an issue.

Background: Installed Keystone Version: 1:2014.1~b1-0ubuntu1. Got busy with other things and came back to project. I am testing the install which was suppose to be successful but now I have a token issue.

This was working in early to mid December.

curl -H "X-Auth-Token:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" http://localhost:5000/v2.0/tenants
{"error": {"message": "The request you have made requires authentication.", "code": 401, "title": "Unauthorized"/etc/keystone<mailto:%7D%7Droot@:/etc/keystone>#  curl -H "X-Aup://localhost:5000/v2.0/tenants

I am a little confused because I thought I did not think I set up a time limit on the token. Now Keystone token is breaking.

I am looking for suggestions as to why the token expired and has no authentication now.  Also I need a better testing plan for the time lapse so I am open to suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely

Thomas McLaughlin