[Openstack] Openstack(Havana) + cinder + XCP - snapshot on the fly(attached disk)

Misha Dobrovolskyy snake at snake.org.ua
Mon Feb 10 09:26:35 UTC 2014

John,

My issue(in general) is that I can't find a solution for XCP when I'll
be able to make snapshots from attached disks.

XenAPINFS works great, but it's supporting only snapshots of the disk
not attached to the system and it's something  what I'm not looking.

Thanks in advance.

--
Best Regards,
Misha Dobrovolskyy