[Openstack] [GSoC] Call for Mentors and Participants

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 01:34:16 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

Anyone wishing to get involved, please flesh out the wiki with topics,
ideas or by listing your name as a mentor or someone looking for a
mentee. This is the most important part of our application, we need to
show enough mentors and project proposals for OpenStack to be accepted
as a participating Organization. Please don't forget to add your
contact details, link to blueprints, reviews, anything that would help
flesh out topics/projects/ideas.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/GSoC2014

Anyone wishing to help fill up the application, Here's our etherpad
for our Application for GSoC 2014. Many thanks to Anne Gentle for
digging up our application for 2012.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/gsoc2014orgapp

Thanks,
Dims.