[Openstack] [Call for Speaker, Sponsor, Participants] OpenStack Day in Korea - Feb. 05, 2015

Jaesuk Ahn bluejay.ahn at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 02:08:15 UTC 2014

As it appeared at this week's OpenStack weekly newsletter, OpenStack Korea User Group is having OpenStack Day in Korea event.

This is our 2nd annual OpenStack Event in Korea.
We are looking for Speakers, Sponsors, and Grand Challenge Participants.

Anyone can apply for anything. It will be fun and interesting joining us at Seoul, Korea.