[Openstack] VM lose connectivity if created new. Have to restart neutron-plugin-openvswitch-agent

Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado gaguilar at aguilardelgado.com
Sun Dec 14 21:36:49 UTC 2014

Hi Adrian,

It's ubuntu trusty and network cards are intel, broadcom and marvell

Marvell Technology Group Ltd. 88SE912x
Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme II BCM5706 Gigabit Ethernet
Intel Corporation 82574L Gigabit Network

But I don't think it's the problem. It seems more a problem on config
or maybe a bug, since it doesn't fail on any other circumstances. And
I'm running ceph! It needs reliable network.

What are you looking at?