[Openstack] [openstack-dev] [Nova] unit test: share test case between test_extended_volumes between V2 and V2.1

park jianlonghei at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 05:02:09 UTC 2014

hello all
I submit a patch about sharing test case in test_extended_volumes
between V2 and V2.1 here:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/136358/

As suggested, this patch did NOT share too much between V2 and V2.1(only
test_detail and test_show for JSON), and more, it increases the lines of
source code, maybe this is NOT the good way to integrate both V2 and
V2.1...

another way is simply add V2.1 source code by the end of V2, break the
inherit relationship of V2 from V2.1

I am NOT sure which one is more suitable.  Any comments are appreciated.

Thanks