[Openstack] How to Fix "Invalid OpenStack Identity credentials"?

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Sun Aug 31 18:32:11 UTC 2014

Ok, next step is to ensure your /etc/keystone/keystone.conf really has that
token in it and you've restarted the keystone service to pick up that
change.

Check to be sure the keystone service is running also (though a 400 is
about creds not the service itself running).

To try to get more info, run keystone CLI with the --debug command:

keystone --debug tenant-create --name=admin --description="Admin Tenant"

Then you can see the REST API requests and responses.
Thanks for replying to the list, I couldn't post to the list from my phone.
Anne