[Openstack] How to specify the "container-format" when creating an image in Horizon?

Swapnil Kulkarni coolsvap at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 14:38:09 UTC 2014

Glance does not really do anything with container_format at the moment. It
is set to the same disk_format for the three Amazon image
types(ami,aki,ari), ovf is also covered in image format,  otherwise it just
treats them as 'bare.' As such we will just set that to be that here
instead of bothering the user with asking them for information we can
already determine. Please have a look at
attached screenshot.

Best Regards,
Swapnil Kulkarni
irc : coolsvap