[Openstack] UTS Capstone on SDN using OpenStack

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Wed Aug 20 04:12:45 UTC 2014

Hi David,

Assuming UTS = uts.edu.au, you might already have access to an OpenStack
Cloud that was paid for by the Australian Government :)

Try and login to the NeCTAR Research Cloud at
https://dashboard.rc.nectar.org.au/ using yout UTS credentials.

Getting started guide is here:
http://support.rc.nectar.org.au/docs/getting-started

Regarding the actual SDN research, I would suggest you look into the
project we call 'Neutron'. Jump on Youtube
(https://www.youtube.com/user/OpenStackFoundation) or
http://www.slideshare.net/ to find a decent introduction.

Regards,

Tom