[Openstack] UTS Capstone on SDN using OpenStack

david butler dbutler898 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 03:48:59 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Firstly my apologies if I am using this list inappropriately however I
believe it will be the best method for me to contact people within the
OpenStack space.

I am a 5th year Engineering ICT-Telecommunications student at UTS
about to begin my Capstone (Thesis/Major project) to complete my
degree.

I am looking into developing an SDN environment then going through and
testing various architectures and technologies utilizing SDN. From
here I will then conceptualize and potentially create future
applications using SDN.

At current I am talking with the university around acquiring a lab for
this project and thought that possibly OpenStack will have an
environment that I could potentially use to undertake this project?

If anyone is aware if this is true or not and or knows of other test
environments that I could potentially use that would be appreciated.

Regards,
David Butler