[Openstack] Problem with Keystone on Debian 7

sylecn sylecn at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 02:43:24 UTC 2014

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 4:42 PM, Daniel Spiekermann <
daniel.spiekermann at fernuni-hagen.de> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm new to Openstack, and now have some problems with the installation of
> OS Havana on Debian 7.
> I used the official document for Debian 7(http://docs.openstack.org/
> icehouse/install-guide/install/apt-debian/content/) word-by-word, but
> there are some strange errors, I can't explain.
>
> I am trying to control my user-role-list via keystone user-role-list, but
> I just get
>
> WARNING: Bypassing authentication using a token & endpoint (authentication
> credentials are being ignored).
> Unknown Attribute: auth_tenant_id
>
> keystone user-list and keystone role-list work perfect.
>
> There are no hints or any output in logfile (debug and verbose logging
> enabled).
>
> Any hints or suggestions?
> Thanks
> Dan

> openstack

When using the OS_SERVICE_TOKEN, this error is expected.
To run keystone user-role-list, you need to create an admin account and use
that account's user/password to do auth.

--
*YY Inc. is hiring* openstack and python developers. Interested? Check
http://soa.game.yy.com/jobs.html

Yuanle