[Openstack] [TripleO] Adding a new node to instack RDO setup

Peeyush Gupta gpeeyush at ymail.com
Mon Aug 11 10:19:06 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I have successfully set up tripleo using instack RDO in a virtual
machine environment. My undercloud and overcloud all are in VMs.
Now, I need to add a new physical baremetal node to the setup. I
have the mac address of the node to be added. I registered the node
and in the openstack deployment tab I tried to add 1 free node as
compute node. But as I click deploy, I get the following error:

"HTTPResponse insatnce has no attribute 'headers' "

Any ideas on how to resolve this error?

Regards,
~Peeyush Gupta