[Openstack] use rdo install neutron ml2+vxlan

Brandon Sawyers brandor5 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 02:37:52 UTC 2014

This looks like an issue I was seeing as well and was helped by someone in
the IRC channel.

Try this:

`watch -n0.2 ovs-vsctl show`

If you see you br-tun appearing and disappearing rapidly remove
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-br-tun on all network and compute
hosts and restart networking (I think I just rebooted). That fixed the
problem for me.