[Openstack] Error: Failed to launch instance "devstack-havana": Please try again later [Error: No valid host was found. ].

Mitch Anderson mitch at metauser.net
Sun Aug 10 18:24:25 UTC 2014

I actually just ran into this myself with a new install, I have Ceph for
instance storage, and the "DiskFilter" couldn't detect the ceph storage so
I had to remove that from scheduler_default_filters in the nova.conf file
on the controllers.

If anyone knows how to include that still as a check it would be greatly
appreciated... I will just have to be monitoring disk usage outside of the
scheduler otherwise at the moment.

-Mitch