[Openstack] nova-network issues

Sam Lee lixq2000 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 06:23:28 UTC 2014

Hi All,

           I set up an openstack all-in-one environment with nova-network.
I create a network 172.16.10.0/24 which is the same as the real local area
network. When I create an instances, The local area network can not work
correctly sometimes.

          I used arping command and found there were two gateway. One is
producted by dnsmasq, and the other is physical gateway.  I add
''dhcp-option:3,172.16.10.1" in dnsmasq.conf. But it seems that it doesn't
work.

         Is there any way to make the dnsmasq using the physical gateway?

         Any advice is woulb really be appreciated.

Best regards