[Openstack] Need help on neutron network device!!

Narasimhan, Vivekanandan vivekanandan.narasimhan at hp.com
Mon Apr 28 20:32:07 UTC 2014

Hi Sateesh/Koteswar,

I believe move from PENDING_STATE to active will happen only if atleast one router is created PLUS an interface is

added to that router.

Because only then the Firewall rules gets applied to that router interface (or namespace on the agent) and state of

that firewall will go to ACTIVE.

Please feel free to correct me, if am wrong.

Vivek