[Openstack] how to integration heat with extern cloud

long long andar_0 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 14:37:44 UTC 2014

Hi experts,    I have a cloud software other than openstack and my task is to Integrate Heat to orchestrate stacks in that Cloud.How will Heat communicate with My Cloud software? What changes are required in My Cloud software? Do I have to write a custom resource plugin to achieve this?Do I have to define endpoints? Are these Heat endpoints OR My Cloud software endpoints?How will authentication take place? Im not using Keystone.I observed that endpoints are defined in Heat databases which is created by Keystone. If we remove Keystone from the picture, how will Heat databases and its tables will be created?
   besides that, I would like to use heat on both openstack and other cloud.  if i setup a openstack environments, use the cloud api to replace openstack api(vm, security group, router, vac, eip, load balance),  does that work? any suggestion for that?