[Openstack] Swift steps into keystone after the installation

Remo Mattei remo at italy1.com
Sun Apr 20 17:03:58 UTC 2014

Hello all
Happy Easter Sunday I want to ask if anyone has done an integration of swift after OpenStack was already configured. I have build up and have my stand alone swift running and now I want to use it within glance and  I have configured the endpoint to the new swift I can still see the container if I use tempauth but when I try to use  keystone I get access denied. I have the proxy-server.conf with the options for the controller (keystone) containing the user account service etc.

If anyone has additional suggestions I will check them as soon as I am in front of the computer.

Thanks.

Inviato da iPhone ()