[Openstack] Docker on Grizzly

Daniel Ellison daniel at syrinx.net
Thu Sep 26 14:47:19 UTC 2013

On Sep 26, 2013, at 10:27 AM, Joe Topjian <joe.topjian at cybera.ca> wrote:

> I needed a distraction from some other work I was doing, so I started fooling around with getting the Docker driver to work on Grizzly. I was successful and thought I'd share my notes:
>
> https://github.com/jtopjian/grizzly-docker
>
> If others find this useful - great! But please keep in mind that this is just casual hacking and could be done a lot better by a more experienced openstack dev.

Excellent! Thanks for your efforts, Joe.

I'm actually in the process of doing the opposite: getting OpenStack running in Docker containers. So far I have Keystone and MySQL up and configured in containers and I'm about to start on Glance. Once I have a full stack going I'll be trying out the Docker driver in an OpenStack running in Docker containers. :) Inception, anyone?

+Daniel