[Openstack] Adding an extra compute node

Brandon Adams brandon.adams at newwave-technologies.com
Thu Sep 26 14:17:38 UTC 2013

Cristian,
Thanks for responding so quickly. The instances should be attached to the
internal network interface, which I can find on the network/compute node.
It's under the namespace of the router for the project:
*ip netns exec qrouter-4cff1882-1962-4084-9b48-cb1bcd048a4e ifconfig *shows
two interfaces, one for the internal network and one for the external
network.

The problem I think is that this router isn't reachable from my extra
compute node. When I create the router, its namespace does not appear on
the extra node.

And I am using dhcp, the quantum-dhcp-agent is installed on the
network/compute node.

Brandon