[Openstack] Swift not detect Keystone and Authtoken

Mahardhika Gilang mahardika.gilang at andalabs.com
Thu Sep 26 09:29:37 UTC 2013

Hi it works, yes i used separate machine, keystone server is run nova,
glance and cinder, and other machine run quantum and swift the other one
is run compute for kvm. It might the issue of my network topology, as
before i can't ping to keystone server (strange as i have route all ip
to talk each other)

Now i can create container on tenant X, but in horizon at Object Store
menu > Containers in tenant X i cant access that menu, it will show up
error page like this
Something went wrong!
An unexpected error has occurred. Try refreshing the page. If that
doesn't help, contact your local administrator.
How can this happen?

I can get list of the container from CLI.
Thanks before.

--
Regards,
Mahardhika Gilang