[Openstack] [OpenStack][Grizzly]how to config multiple l3 agent for quantum ? I wanna run multiple l3 agent on one network node, because I wanna multiple external network.

happy idea guolongcang.work at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 05:34:54 UTC 2013

I have read this page ,but it seems not enough,  there are something other
need to config , but I don't  know how , then I found a page related to my
question --  https://answers.launchpad.net/neutron/+question/230239
in this page ,there are something I can not understand .
"regarding 'Can multiple l3-agent instances run on one host?", the answer
is yes, but you should define the 'host' to different value in l3_agent.ini,
and the namespace must be enalbed."
"one host can have only one l3 agent. the host is defined by host
configuration configuration file, not physical one.

anyone can explain that to me ?
Thank you.