[Openstack] Fwd: Making the Hong Kong Summit as inclusive as possible

Annapoornima Koppad a.koppad at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 11:16:57 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I am still in the learning process. Any inputs here, I am trying to
understand them. So I would have loved to help, but right now, I am also
not attending the summit this time. I would like to be involved in
understanding how our thought process is going to evolve in this process.

Regards,
Annapoornima