[Openstack] Translation Push - get the dashboard in your language by Sep 24 - Recongize and Officially assign responsibilities...

raghavendra.lad at accenture.com raghavendra.lad at accenture.com
Fri Sep 13 06:54:57 UTC 2013

Hi,

I would say an Official way of announcing the names and delegating responsibilities with commitment to bring up the DASHBOARD translation work in respective languages could be done by announcing and then adding delegates to complete the assigned job. I would like to suggest that the team names of Languages (Admin, Co-ordinator, Translator..etc) announced in the HONGKONG HAVANA SUMMIT.

It would be a great think to accomplish and recognize to motivate people.. ofcourse they are our people and belong to one community of Openstack.

I would welcome more suggestions and ideas!! :)

Regards,
Raghavendra Lad
BENGALURU
Mobile: +91 98800 40919

INDIA - HINDI & KANNADA Languages (IN) Translation support - Welcome to join enthusiasts..)