[Openstack] Fwd: Making the Hong Kong Summit as inclusive as possible

Eric Windisch eric at cloudscaling.com
Wed Sep 11 15:57:00 UTC 2013

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 11:11 AM, Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org>wrote:

> Eric Windisch wrote:
> > Are Bill & Ted really our patrons of anti-harassment? We need something
> > more substantial than a Bill & Ted quote. Party on!
>
> I'm not saying what we have is sufficient. I'm just accurately
> describing the current state.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply you were suggesting anything else. In case it
was missed, that was my +1.

I *do* find it amusing, though. There isn't any reason that "Be excellent
to each other" cannot be part of the mantra or marketing of an
anti-harrassment policy, as long as it doesn't infringe on any trademarks,
however thin it might be on its own. I'm thinking of buying some T-shirts...

--
Regards,
Eric Windisch