[Openstack] Conductor API has no attribute "xxxxxx"

Peeyush Gupta gpeeyush at ymail.com
Tue Sep 10 09:21:27 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I have been trying to add a new table to the database. Now, I have created
the table and I am going through conductor API to populate/update it. I have
defined some function to achieve the task. There function are defined in conductor
and db api, along with in conductor.manage and db.sqlalchemy.api. When I try
to run the system it says

 AttributeError: 'ConductorAPI' object has no attribute 'xxxxxx'

while the function is properly defined in Conductor API as well as manager and
db.API. I back traced the flow of the code and it looks like the code reaches till
conductor.api. The function at the conductor API is defined as:

#In class LocalAPI
def xxxxxx(self, context, node_id, values):
        return self._manager.xxxxxx(context, node_id, values)

Now, after this it gives the error. Though the function is present in conductor.manager.
Please help me find out why am I getting this error.

Thanks
~Peeyush Gupta