[Openstack] Slow API operations

Gangur, Hrushikesh (HP Converged Cloud - R&D - Sunnyvale) hrushikesh.gangur at hp.com
Tue Sep 3 15:49:51 UTC 2013

I usually run this on my SQL Query to clean up expired tokens:
DELETE FROM token WHERE expires <= NOW();

Unfortunately, this does not help much in improving slow response time of nova list or other APIs, but worth trying it out.

From: Guilherme Russi [mailto:luisguilherme.cr at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 8:23 AM
To: openstack
Subject: [Openstack] Slow API operations

Hello guys,

 I'm facing a problem where my APIs' works are too slow, I've been searching through the internet and I saw some people talking about expired keystone tokens, but my point is, how do I find which tokens are still valid and which are expired? Those guys were talkning about "keystone-manage token flush" but it will be coming in havana and I'm using grizzly.

Can anybody help me to fix it?

Regards.

Guilherme.