[Openstack] REDHAT AND Sles KVM image password

Razique Mahroua razique.mahroua at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 20:33:58 UTC 2013

I’m wondering it these images don’t work SSH injected key, if so, then there is not any root password set

On October 31, 2013 at 13:33:58, Howard Luckenbaugh (hlucken at us.ibm.com) wrote:

I have downloaded the KVM image from redhat and I used SuseStudio to create an image but when I try to login as root it does not work. Does anyone know what the default userid and password is.

Howard Luckenbaugh
Special Events Infrastructure/IBM.com Infrastructure
T/L-349-5884
Fax- 1877-210-0298
hlucken at us.ibm.com
AIX System Certified

Please visit the sites that our team hosts: http://www.ibm.com  http://www.wimbledon.com  http://www.usopen.org http://www.masters.com

"Vision without Action is just a dream
Actions without Vision is just passing time
Vision with Action can change the world"

Razique Mahroua