[Openstack] Grizzly -> Havana nova upgrade failure: Cannot drop index 'instance_uuid'

Joshua Hesketh joshua.hesketh at rackspace.com
Tue Oct 29 01:17:52 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

I have a patch in the works against this that will hopefully fix your
problems:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/54212/

One of the gotchas though will be if you have already ran migration 185
you can't run it again (even if it failed because it'll try and do
operations that it got part way through before).

Once the patch is merged you may have to restore your database to a
previous and run the upgrade again.

Cheers,
Josh

Rackspace Australia