[Openstack] Migrate instances/tenants between clouds

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Thu Oct 24 23:05:54 UTC 2013

Yup, of course, that is being worked on, and I hope it is that :-)

It just scares me and others that it took this long; I think partly due to
the pave your cloud approach.

That¹s part of what just feels backwards to me; how we ever got in this
situation in the first place that paving was considered a valid approach.