[Openstack] [Opentack] Ubuntu 12.04 Cloud-archive error

Somanchi Trinath-B39208 B39208 at freescale.com
Wed Oct 23 08:08:02 UTC 2013

Hi Stackers-

With respect to the installation Guide for Havana on Ubuntu 12.04, in the initial installation steps,

I have the following errors:

To use the Ubuntu Cloud Archive for Havana
The Ubuntu Cloud Archive is a special repository that allows you to install newer releases of
OpenStack on the stable supported version of Ubuntu.
1. Install the Ubuntu Cloud Archive for Havana:
# add-apt-repository cloud-archive:Havana

When I execute the above add-apt-repository command, I get the following error

root at openstack:~# add-apt-repository cloud-archive:havana
Error: 'cloud-archive:havana' invalid

Kindly, help me resolve the issue.

--
Trinath Somanchi - B39208