[Openstack] Swift and Keystone Integration 'keystoneauth' issue

Dheerendra dheerendra.madhusudhana at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 10:55:49 UTC 2013

Hi

I'm integrating swift with keystone authentication in grizzly

I have following configuration in proxy-server.conf file
[filter:keystoneauth]
use = egg:swift#keystoneauth

I hit the following error, when I try to start the 'swift-int proxy
restart'

LookupError: Entry point 'keystoneauth' not found in egg 'swift' (dir:
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages; protocols: paste.filter_factory,
paste.filter_app_factory; entry_points: )

I looked at the directory /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages for
keystoneauth.* files. I don't find them.

I referred http://docs.openstack.org/developer/swift/overview_auth.html.
Not resolve this issue.

How do I get the 'keystoneauth' middleware ?

How do we resolve this issue ?

I have installed keystone and swift through manuals as given in
http://www.openstack.org

-Dheerendra