[Openstack] Migration from OVS-GRE to OVS-VLAN

Geraint Jones geraint at koding.com
Tue Oct 15 17:15:59 UTC 2013

Thanks for that, reading it makes me think I will need to update at least
some stuff.

Okay so an example of one of my current networks looks like this :

+---------------------------+--------------------------------------+
| Field                     | Value                                |
+---------------------------+--------------------------------------+
| admin_state_up            | True                                 |
| id                        | 51efc95c-3791-4ca7-ad83-47a0e9b1d550 |
| name                      | Application Servers                  |
| provider:network_type     | gre                                  |
| provider:physical_network |                                      |
| provider:segmentation_id  | 7                                    |
| router:external           | False                                |
| shared                    | False                                |
| status                    | ACTIVE                               |
| subnets                   | 2caa6e3c-45ce-4021-9afa-19133c0d4b5e |
| tenant_id                 | 59a2d92051fe417f90539622d61951d0     |
+---------------------------+‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹+

Clearly those will not come up post migration,

Do I just need to do quantum net-update 51efc95c-3791-4ca7-ad83-47a0e9b1d550
‹provider:network_type vlan ‹provider:physical_network physnet
‹provider:segmentation_id 107

?
--
Geraint Jones