[Openstack] OpenStack Core Online Forum, Oct 16 13:30 UTC #openstack-meeting-alt

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Sat Oct 12 21:51:56 UTC 2013

Please do schedule a session at a more friendly time for Asia. I am
concerned that all of the core consultation so far appears to have
been very US centric (at US events, or in convenient times for the
US). I had hopes that this proposed online meetup would address those
concerns, but the time is pretty bad for my timezone (after midnight).

Michael

On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 2:19 AM,  <Rob_Hirschfeld at dell.com> wrote:
> OpenStack Community,
>
> You are invited on an online discussion about OpenStack Core on October 16th
> at UTC 13:30 (8:30 am US Central).
>
> At the next OpenStack Foundation Board meeting, we will be setting a
> timeline for implementing an OpenStack Core Definition process that promotes
> a clear and implementation driven metric for deciding which projects should
> be considered "required."  This is your chance to review and influence the
> process!
>
> Agenda:  90 minutes on Oct 16 at 13:30 UTC
>
> We'll review the OpenStack Core Definition process (15 minutes) and then
> open up the channel for discussion using the IRC (#openstack-meeting-alt) &
> Google Hangout on Air (link posted in IRC).  We'll also have a Join.me
> stream because "seating" is limited on the Hangout (if you want to listen
> only use the Join.me to save seats for active participants).
>
> The forum will be coordinated through the IRC channel for links and
> questions.
>
> Can't make it?  The session will be recorded and we are actively planning an
> additional session that serves non-US/EU time zones.
>

> Rob

> Rob Hirschfeld
>
> Sr. Distinguished Cloud Solution Architect
>
> Dell | Cloud Edge, Data Center Solutions
>
> blog robhirschfeld.com, twitter @zehicle
>
> Please note, I am based in the CENTRAL (-6) time zone

Rackspace Australia